Another day, another tough-as-nails word puzzle to sink your teeth into. Wordle 390 will be live for the next 24-hours, so you better act fast if you want to keep your winning streak alive. Of course, that’s easier said than done when a wordlay is really hard. Fortunately, Express Online is here to help, courtesy of three spoiler-free tips for Wordle 390 on July 14. Scroll down the page for the latest clues and check back tomorrow for more Wordle tips.
If you’re new to Wordle, the object of the game is to find a five-letter word out of just six guesses. To successfully complete a puzzle, you must pay attention to the color of the tiles after each guess.
If the letter tile turns gray, the letter does not appear in the word you are guessing. If the tile turns yellow, the letter you guessed is in the word and not in the correct position. If the tile turns green, the letter is in the word and in the correct place.
The app tracks your statistics and shows the number of correct answers you managed and your success path.
If you fail to solve the puzzle, you will have to wait until the next day for the new wordlay to be released. You will also lose your precious winning streak.
Read some general Wordle tips followed by three specific tips for Wordle 390 on July 14…
General Wordle Tips and Tricks…
• Do not use the same letter twice in your initial guess.
• Try to use vowels in your first guess, especially ‘A’ and ‘E’.
• Avoid letters like ‘X’, ‘Z’ and ‘Q’ if you know exactly what the answer is.
• ‘RAISE’ is a good word to start with, while ‘TOUCH’ is a good second guess.
• Check below daily tips from Express Online…
Wordley 390 Tips and Notes for 14th July…
1. Wordle 390 starts with letter L.
2. Wordle 390 has two vowels.
3. A key element.